quarta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2014

Cross continental sneer

From way back there
over the dry and the wet
Over the water
That grin seeds

Seedy masked by jokes and digs
and words of ridicule opportunity
From over there
I still hear

I still see as if my eyes went through the ocean
lucky eyes you may say
lucky to see a seedy grin
A mildew smile

Over the sea I feel it
that sneer
that wrapped up face and ego glowing compare yourself the peer
That sneer that snide that whips searching my sadness

It's here come take it
come with your boats or your helicopters
across the choppy sea
Land in my city like a tear drop

A gulp of resentment
that still chokes you the night ponder prod
Damage me through telepathy
has your second sight the bite

From way back there
I can still see you plain as day
Plain as your anger
and this distance you've let it play in

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário