sexta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2014

Lake oh tranquil lake

oh hey I'm this pond all of a sudden
and painted boats are making waves on me
for a sudden beat of the heart water is my home
for an eternal glimpse I reflect the sky
yet muddy waters down to the fence line
Only a few hundred meters or so to pretend holidays

Lake oh tranquil lake the waves make the boats rock
the drunkards to sleep and slowly drown the grass
around my edges
Good old quotes about how life is grand
and what gifts the heavens have laid before us
Yet soot covered people are born out of the tunnels of the city every vacation
With little notion of how to swim out to the luxury boats
my waves and restless undercurrents take them down into the depths
where holidays are forever and the meaning of life is a fucking postcard

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário