quarta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2014

The value of a lie

The window's never closed
You tell me transparency is so boring
Off good it got old
The tang of a lie is what some ache for
With the lie as a solution to life, I wish I was born with that in my breaker

My honesty reeks, it sickens, it seeks
it get s you down gives you the ruts
The truth never stunk so damn much
just a little society wink and false smile over there
just a pass the buck chum and group corrupt connect fun

My words are worthless repetitive and ghastly
stating facts seems like the mouth is being nasty
Tell you a lie, deceive you a sweet one
is that what cocks, loads and shoots the thrill gun
Is that what gives the heart a rope

In a world where skipping's banned
 I won't tell the law
tell me to be an empty hearted man

In a world where there's little love
appearances soothe and little lies fly like Christian white doves
And all there is, is silence or approval
Lies are like this acidic world's rubber gloves.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário