quarta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2016

Another piece of a foreign coast

The ship itself was destiny
ignoring the wind like a rebel his parents
Paying no heed to the height of the waves
All destination

Each storm touches down
furlongs from the bow
ushering it in with dark fingers
Lightening splashing across the clouds

Some exile god has turned upside down
daring to compete across the open sky
as I sail the open sea
Tempting the rough waters

It was I that I refused to break
under each of the exiled god's wave's weight
No cane, no crutch, no hat or article such
No telescope or magic lens

Inside these great visions is my glance
I sneer for they dare say my fate won't dance
deep within their proposed laws of chance
The same ones I break as I advance

No gloating I've no time to brag
Raise the sails conquer another delicious piece of
green lush dry land

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário