segunda-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2016

Claim her whole

I´d love to be with my sweetheart as often as the heart´s impulse arouses
Love to be with her for loves sake for sure
Fishing trip on a boat hollywood know the stream
Know the arch fishing dream

Speedboat to the bay, sun hits mon for a day
Celebrity rod throws line out
casual fishing thrills before summer starts to sit still
But where is my beloved

The one I take in arms and heart
The one that shows me how far
She was perched like an elegant parrot
One that my life guide joined me to

She fell
And I remained lost in the building
searching for her everywhere
Searching for each piece of her

Lost in the shade of unknown obstacles
shadows of the unknown
I claim her back their tricks sown up
I claim her whole the universe gave me permission

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário