sábado, 21 de maio de 2016

The landscape of love

That yellow hill
The waves and ripples across it's beautiful expanse
It's been like a drop of Everest to those obsessed mountaineers
The yellow hill whose aroma tempts me and haunts me

I dream of it and use part of the day to imagine holding it in my hand
Like when I was twelve ready to ascend the first hill behind the orchard
all could be seen, all was revealed and the land like my woman's body
was on display to me, was a vision given to me

The biggest present god had given to me after life
The yellow hill that I indulged in for every blade of grass
The rounded charm of those evergreens that cover the top
I would ponder delicious just looking at it from my childhood window

That yellow hill with every curve shaped as if chiseled by me
What a privilege that I may touch when whim aligns
That I may caress and through hour of toil pine
Desire shone it's sweet light on me

Of the few things I cherish, this kindness the most
That beautiful hill of which my sweet heart is host

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário