terça-feira, 28 de novembro de 2023

Don't separate me just yet

 Don't separate me my lord and master
from all the things I am supposed to be
the smell of me up their noses
the sound of my voice in their ears

don't separate me from all the places that should serve me
that good end and the gates to mourning mountains
you have shown me from start to end master
But what is to come

after the super cyclone and my mother's departure?
what should I expect to extract from this old rock
before I myself leave it forever with big plans to predictably cling
steadfast spider awkward god forgive me

Lord don't separate me from a bit of that long term bliss
the glowing ego rhythm heart joy
give it over master of all
For what is yours and everybody else's is simply mine

I just haven't claimed it
I'll get around to it, first ill just a crawl another few decades
trying to rise in vain with childish ideas
count them as months fly by

Lord help me write my flawlessly ridiculous epitaph
across a neon electric screen
that will stay lit eons from the time I'm planted

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário