terça-feira, 28 de novembro de 2023

To blame the ol ones

 Blame the old ones
grey hair burying them
schedules fueled and fooled
the mind works concisely

save the day
solve the pain
get it all out of your heart

Never blame those old ones
poor in spirit
beautiful in simplicity
blessed by the legacy

of patient triers
ridiculous and humble
Like I am
as I am

failing through simple tasks
teachers condemn
then you teach one
a similar disease a calculating disease

my father's immunity

never blame them ol ones
they were so distracted
by a heck of storm of useless shit
cracking down on them from last down pour of human attempts

My errors converge as I am forced to be the witness
nauseated by the flavor of mediocre decades
my heart longs to be millenia from here
where I know my words will be heard

my father's mortality

never blame the older ones for all their faults
and ghoulish traits
suitcases of fears and pride
all covered in mould and repeated sermons

still trying to save the day
neck muscles astray
solve the pain
put the ember out on someones's heart as if ashtray

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário