terça-feira, 28 de novembro de 2023

Wendigo swamp wendigo

 My private tropical wendigo surveys these lands
he brings the sweet haunting into order
a microwave meal across the paddock
I the finger itch the skeletal phantom

wandering across the wild patches
limbs and joints exposed yet hidden by brush
like clustered ambition honeylike vein tapping
a fear inverted the ghoul spelled across the back of my head

the powers by the creek
working power into me like a fertilized tree
like there were ten of me
all wanting to effect the same manipulaton

A personal wendigo
feeding my heart from inside a jungle
shock in your face
but celebrate the supernatural inception

Witness as we mock the big clock in the sky
the silly rule over existence
the one ill break ill break ill break
till lightning floods my body

and my word stealthy as it can be
tickles reflection into reality

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário