terça-feira, 28 de novembro de 2023

My lost disciple

 It is Richard Shepard who was maimed afront the class
He was the true heroe among the fearful nodding kids we were
For he stood up to the spectacled cocaine madness of a teacher
a trauma he'd carry for a few years to come

for the board seemed to be a victim
the gesture and voice melody of aggression
Not to demonize ol Robinson
always on the verge of atrocity

Richard shepard had a lawyer and a father and at the same time neither
Ol Robinson probabaly had a bully and judge both still present in soul
Noone appreciated the whipping shepard took so that we might be spared
my own defects great ugly legless monsters

Holding me from greatness
only hidden from a few small mistakes from young boy shepard
I got off scott free even though I myself was ten times more flawed
something in the kid not quite in robinson

You jeer and laugh in my direction
one day ill have the machinery to reveal the truth
dreamers like us have the universe
as you serve nine to five while we conspire to own it all

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário