quarta-feira, 29 de novembro de 2023

Zeus and snobs

 Hi i've come in from the storm
the snobs wiped lips 
fine tea cupped empty sips
well delivered three syllable quips

I've hidden lightning
in my rucksack
just wait a second
So I can unleash it through you until you are a dead sprawled mess 

Of course I fumble it
and you get out a few sharp offences
snobby pushtide sewn and ingrown
I have a bolt for your soul

I collected it all off those grey ones passing over the mourning mountains
just to condure it all upon you snobs
arrogant or confused my magic waits for none
snobs who cannot utter a word to save themselves

some traditional curriculum
acceptable routines
you'll be the inevitable plaque
The future purines

I just need to cook you up
with the lightening here in my sack
I just keep fumbling it
and your laughter doesn't help

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário