He was taller and better looking
He was going to take her before I could
I'd just give up before it got too far
Inside a game too big for me
I saw her back turned in her group
where they all shared the same things
I had very little to say and so walked on
The unknown protected me from rain
Yet put these obstacles in front of me
Each hall, each gathering, each oven
New girl say she wanted to be loved for who she was
Can she not see how false the outside world is
All pretend with the same vigor
pizza ovens and beer taverns
social gatherings
when they pile out what they've eavesdropped
Shaking and stirring the goss
pouring it out
then sipping addicted
I saw him approach her
Her arm went up, palm rested on his forearm
I saw the spark
brilliant
Or all just pretend?
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário