"Leading you on?", "I was just being polite!"
She manifests...
Her ego is a stomach, her self esteem a neglected child.
As each man continues to ask her out,
she leaves it open like a box of makeup on her dresser.
She reluctantly smiles and makes some comment about another time another life.
That man tucks his tail between his legs and exits flustered.
I could see the appeal, I was also taken.
The tone of her voice, the tan on her beautiful legs.
That radiant smile, and the subtle playfulness.
Often in the bathroom just to check that mirror.
She wore the shorter skirt that day, used all of those gestures that drew the male eye like art.
Extended that smile that triggered dimples and subdimples that emblematized sensuality.
That sort of thing left me breathless, then One day I would gain the courage to ask her.
"Girl I have feelings for you."
"Oh I'm so sorry I'm dating someone right now."
Word got back pretty quick that she had been single.
The way she would attract harness and manipulate men's attention was incredible.
Karma and age's natural conspiracy against hypergamy urged her to get in touch years later.
Was I sadistic to make her squirm? Maybe.
All I can say is, I was polite.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário