You have done well my fitness leech
rounded muscle and pumped up speeches
If I out train you, you'll be left reaching
Nothing comes when we seek desperately
They've mocked and I've learned steadily
Then they come in timid states to beseech me
Before they spasm arrogance against the carpet again
You've done so well not an ounce of effort pushed in vain
Yet it is all vanity pie that sees you stunted
And cutting it easily the filling is abundant
And filled with unattainable delictable cream
That never meets lips but taints and slashes dream
Lo I've merged and messed with the ugliest parts
Carving out what the world fears to lose
Smoothing and sculpting curating illusions
You want to do the same, sweet and fast
Follow the path
Through these forests dark
How many times was I devoured by my own fears?
My warnings fall on your convinced deaf ears
You who knows all when you train you carve it up
Distribute the knowledge as if you were the arbiter
The fool is boundless the universe a canvas for the clown
In your expectations there exists only fuel for frowns
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário