Her father came out
Light ginger brown hair fat spectacles
A slight sign of relief on his face
Unless it was his pretend greeting for all face
But I'd never seen him before
I was there to indulge a strange wish
And then the man went on to tell me
All the wonderful things I had done
Some of them real some embellished
Some were absolute flukes
Others projects I nourished
I was flattered and confused
Cousins and brothers still in their early teens
Ran through the house causing accidents
The high ceiling and huge living room
made the place look inviting for horseplay
Then the mother came out
She looked slightly like her daughter
something her daughter deep down never liked
Seeing as a curse of future self
She was vigilant andstared into me with beady eyes
She thought I was a suitor
But I didn't want to be there
Seems digging into the past just reveals more dead bodies
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário