Yesterday was beautiful
That was the day i died
yeah, it was incredible
But now it seems a hundred years ago
Is it?
Has it been that long?
From my death realm I touch the present
And see within the bubble a present that is not mine
As if time has accelerated since I life earth
As if things just kicked off once I left
And the clicking sound the my finger makes
As it enters the bubble and allows me to see in
That can only be the ticklish God that put me in here
The death realm all colors and ecstacy
But it's not heaven
They are still fitting it out apparently
I'm sure I could add a feature or too
But souls are just supposed to hangout here
Take a look at the world's progress
Sip some kind of thick liquid that makes you change shape
Yes I never knew I would die
But as I pierced the line I could hear God shouting
Maybe they got the order wrong
Maybe it wasn't my time
Maybe it was voodoo technology
But now im here in the death realm
Pancaked ont he ceiling for amusement
I have my solace and euphoria
My unrealistic expectations
And deep down that feeling that heaven should be ready
so nothing really changed.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário