At customs they wanted an extra form of identification
I searched my wallet and phone to find the missing identification
I had to prove to these uniformed titles that I was who said I was
Or be suspected of ulterior motives, drugs, crime or smuggling
However, I didn't know how to do it
I was forced to prove that my passport wasn't a forgery
I felt like I was pushed into a corner
As the woman sat there antogonzing me I felt my bladder
Yes i needed the bathroom badly
And I could almost not a tiny twinkle in her eye as if she knew
There was also the need of drinking and eating
So I rummaged again attempting to find another form of identity
But there was nothing, no nationality
No age or gender
No spectrum or condition
Just the wrath I had for their systems
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário