I put the hook and turned the latch
delapidated
bacterial prison
it was here that I would attempt number two
With half ply paper distorted from being wet
Then dry
Some desperate individual rattled the front door
I watched the lock itself almost jump
almost snap
I thought it might break off the wood
And let whatever vagrant kind enter
Right in the middle of the heinous task
Luckily he wouldn't see much
As it was pretty much dark
As to let those things that hate light grow
And let those stenches build potence
Fortunately the vagrant gave up
After I barked from my awkward position
Lazy footsteps subsided
A tiny degree of relief
The thin lines of line
Coming through the gaps in the door
Just enough to guide me to a rusted basin
where neither soap nor towel were
so I used what I had
water and jeans
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário