domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

Felt, broke and shared.

Felt, Broke and shared, saw you in the movie just in underwear.
Have a joke that reminds you that life´s not serious you carry it with you like I carry my handgun or my rifle to hunt.
Like I carry my mistrust and my readiness to confront.
If you´d see these rhymes as evil i´d grab your wrists and feel, feel deep within the pumps of blood to see how easy you are to predict.
Cause I felt so many wrists like yours. Who´d judge a man so broke.
And your secrets say that my lack of money isn´t as shameless as your trapdoor honey.
Hear your planning to expand how blessed, i wish you´d give you mouth a rest.
And your ears from hearing the word yes, cause yes you´ve shared your trophies.
So I feel like I need a doctor who´d charge no fees.
After helping you polish your gold and putting above your bed.
The wealth you´ve got means nothing and the bragging that you´ve shared.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário