quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2012

My rhymes sting.

I realize mine is sometimes a sting inside a rhyme.
A fight for freedom. A piece of simon.
When dependance is a word that´s bent and curved by every politician.
What is freedom but liberation.
The sting of my rhyme filled with inspiration.
The great injustices, humanity´s expectations.
The sting of my rhyme, effective as the wings of my words as I fly.
Not willing to preach, if I can simply reach you.
Showing you the walls of my heart and mind even when they´re dry.
And the ugly obstacle when there´s no way through.
The sting of my rhyme. poisonous to the fraudulent.
I want to show mercy, but not a drip to those who flaunt.
The sting of my rhyme, some feel sickly.
Words to signify the times, polar extremes passing by quickly.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário