sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

Winding down/ curiosity so vital.

Wow big chat.
Lot´s resolved onto the road of glory.
Got our clients ansy like a neglected female pony.
Wow ace vibes, let´s cook and brag with a beer in our hand.
Let´s seel the deal and make a profit, keep it real.
Cashing titles, out of sight still.
Like an emperor, a kaiser, a pharaoh.
Whose bent on self destruction and will wind it down to zero.

 Say "whatever," "I don´t care".
I don´t know how that got there.
I accept things the way they are.
I don´t ponder how far the stars.
I turn the news to the soap opera.
Assimilate with the status quo what´s stopping ya?
Why do you not question your surroundings?
Why don´t you  look behind the things you´ve found.
Forgetting your queries and forgetting your doubts.
Become dead mass, only advertising comes out.
Offended by knowledge, angered by philosophy.
Deny your children the vital, curiosity.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário