sábado, 14 de abril de 2012

Infront/inferno God.

Okay God meet me infront of the house of heaven where the flowers grow high and wild...
You smile but...
Where´s the love I wanted to give like the only piece of me that mattered.
Where´s the hunter in me that you distilled like some meaningless experiment.
Why is the very cherry of my desires not granted like some great inevitable celebration cake.
That young girl i´d make for spice and sound more truthful was this love than any candle in early autumn, than any heavy handed flaunting gauntlet.
Get your thighs out. Give me sunshine and stop lying.
Get me out front God and end me with an axe, for heaven was her, and nought else.
Disappear me with a holy wish topshot, cause it´s all gone with those green eyes that made me shiver strong in any season.
I´ll disintegrate if it pleases. Unattainable boycott freakout.
Let me in peace but obviously deep painful blues that only show up in the circles of dante´s inferno river, where i´ll melt.
She´ll laugh, oh yes, and that will be the last piece of mercy I hear, before an unjust world and afterlife claims my soul and ears.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário