sábado, 17 de setembro de 2011

Carlos was a prophet

Along the lakes side, and how am i to believe.
The grass blown just well enough to form what looks like hands, sending for me.
And what would you want with an accident like me...
Across the bridge you called me but i wasn´t happy to cross why did you call me?
And here i am infront of you and the honest, why´d you call me.
And i never felt like i belonged and now i´m home is there such a place?
And the water running made so much sense.
I don´t know why your eyes were covered for?
Showed me miracles like you had some factory pumping them out by the thousand.
How do you know I´ll fit in, will you steal me away from this earth.
The reflection in the lakes confirmed you.
But i still feel ashamed. Unworthy. Damned.
Those new worlds so fresh you´d prepared, and here we are with rubbish tips.
And you still hold this invitation? You still believe i belong?
My many flaws disgraceful and sore, yet you´re ready to send me there?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário