domingo, 11 de setembro de 2011

It´s an addiction...

Holy holy greatness.
Evangelism crack and catholic cocaine. Righteousness is the worst of me.
Mormon meth and jehova heroin, can we refrain?
Corruption juice i need, I haven´t had enough and i´m thirsty.
Just one more hour of tricking ourselves and we´ll be right for the rest of the week.
Take my drivers license and my stupid vote. A crabs mouth doesn´t leak.
Take my buisiness for 25%. And in two weeks make my kids tweak
Tax me until I grow thin, my musics rhythm will continue,
and my team could win... Pity about this excess pollution.
As we fantasize about leaving this land of plenty for some mighty illusion!
At the same time it´s all the fault of some town planner, a lack of education, a lack of manners.
And perfect you must suffer for your honest ways, that´s right you never played anyone.
Honest you... you are going to see...
Criminals plague and run the outskirts and even the cops are ansy.
Holy holy nothing, take the country, take more working man´s money for some quack with a speech.
The pavement cracks under politicians feet, and the rubbish flows behind the preacher.
Now I lust, I lie and i´m greedy but what you´re doing is feeding the honorable leacher.
Join the chorus of the complacent and the apathetic you´ll only aid the tides of the devil with a bible in your hands.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário