domingo, 4 de setembro de 2011

Walk a mine field

Measure this time, measure these moments, we´ll see, let´s see...
Walk a mine field comrade, follow me because the suburbs will eat you.
Measure this great road, you´ll see, you´ll explain but you´ll never know.
Walk with me today, you cannot follow the book it´ll tie you to a signpost forever.
Walk with the measuring tape in your hand, be blunt when you speak and we´ll see...
Measure how far you´ve come and what does that mean? Are you good enough now? Let´s see.
Left to walk home from the mine field with a thousand spectators praying for my death... We´ll see
They can´t take much more from me, soaking up the laughter i´m an amputee hobling into the jungle.
My heart beats yet they cut my cord...
I fly yet they´ve clipped my wings...
No book alone will save you, standing in the solemn suburbs a signpost fever is what you are.
Praying for miracles... meet me in the minefield.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário