segunda-feira, 19 de setembro de 2011

Profound?

Profound?
Rhymes I concoct esoteric and strange, what is their essence, are they even deep?
Or just simply plain.
Certain words i´ve taken for their definitions, however cheap like a child´s game.
Can i distract your mind with a few of my lines, or does your attention hesitate to leap?
Caged by the brain.
Play with your emotions in an insane jungle of stanzas.
Hit your thoughts and feelings with some of my abstract manners.
Or do you turn your eyes away, because you can´t stand it?
Such confusion and chaos in a ball of light, what will be it´s cost?
Away from flesh these words may penetrate your heart and thaw it´s frost.
Alas these poems be not profound, to the contrary using the inexistant antonym...
Perfectly and proposterously proLOST.
Will I let light Out When I spread poetry?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário