quarta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2011

False me...


As I stand infront of you all, look upon this artificial exterior. I´m unreal and pretending in your area...
This smile I use not as an expression, these exaggerated words i speak. My fake way of giving my fake lesson and the way i´m bragging when i peak... see right through when i grow faded and weak, missout on my flow, lose my glow and drink my falseness.
Am I fake? Is my drop of dishonesty filling up a lake in me... have no faith in me!
Nothing real behind these eyes, mind, and i pretend to live, and devise new disguises cause even the animal inside the real me is full of even better crafted lies.
I´m duplicitous, my intentions hide in the darkest mists, you´ll catch them but you´ll be missed, drowning in my swamp cause i´m willo the fucking wisp, keeping it unreal and twisted, just the way you like it downright villianous, you can still take the piss. 
I´m truly false in every sense, I don´t know where my integrity went. I might aswell be made of wax in the absense of authenticity, in the pool of untruthful facts.
I´m a story full of holes that a filthy pervert told. I´m more fake than flattery for the rich, a taxidermists stitch, more false than a corpses pulse, zero values, no soul.
Don´t waste your time deciding if i´m lying, cause my whole life´s a facade reflectionless shards of glass. Fire to the past. Expressionless heart seldom beats fast.
Every day an act on stage cause i dare not be real, there´s the danger to feel.
How did i get this way prohibited to express, and create this convenient bullshit mould.
Cause I AM FORCED TO LIVE IN YOUR FALLACIOUS, PHONY, SHAM OF A WORLD... get that.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário