quarta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2011

Joy in two arms

Love the way you like to simplify this world for us all.
Thirsty for that optimism, like i´ll ever taste it right?
Gotta love the way it could be put out there to be sold.
And maybe it was just your beauty and my lonliness.
Did you choose your dusk? Choose to blend yourself?
Is there much feeling between your two arms?
Do we choose everything we´ve got?
What is install for me?
Does he trade in black and white and guide you?
No victims, but why do i see pain in your eyes... That pain, don´t call me closer.
So simple, does it all fit, is that your sentence.
The power in beauty, can there ever be truth aswell?
Did you choose the water you drink drop by drop?
Your perfect man that holds your life together.
Where my heart goes i´ve no idea, and my dreams float with it alas that isn´t me...
That isn´t the way i feel, and everything I plan is sabotaged by my passion and instinct.
Your hair is teasing me again in the two seconds that I glimpse you.
Can I choose that?
Your skin shines even in the shadows of the most gloomy corridors, and should I look away?
That´s all I can choose to do. You know it all like some well repeated act.
How much joy could there be between two arms?
Should I keep these emotions as if some sign from god or...
Should these emotions be flushed, but they hold like some parasite.
I´ll be gone before they sour, my few words would remain.
Dreams of water and dusk and offers from your sure knight.
No... I want nothing from him.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário