quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

Clandestine quirk

I lift up my life.
I find so many great ways of helping others.
You can delay may flight!
You can slander my work.
I don´t mind you can´t hurt my feelings or breach my rights.
I´ll light you up clandestine quirk.
Satisfaction is mine.
So lift up your life and desist to hate in wrything knots of hypocrisy.
Claims are noble, but behind your actions there´s something missing.
Obsession with being right, class and trials.
You say you´re next to god, I´d say you are miles.
The baggage you carry, the fear in your heart.
Love is about being together, you´d like to see us all apart.
You can be a priest preaching purity and peace.
Though corruption hides behind the cloth, the desk and even the police.
So lift up your life and put your money where your mouth is.
Accept others and find where the truth lives.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário