quarta-feira, 7 de março de 2012

Let me vent(a republican vote means disease)

Let me vent.
The man who claims to know what´s Right for the world.
His dagger´s at my back for confronting him.
Conservative fool.
False freedom, lack of compassion.
The axe shines and my heart implodes.
Should I turn the other cheek, when you´d see me burn.
I think the man you should thank is your greatest scapegoat.
Deny woman their rights, deny history are you getting closer to noble?
Your scorn bothers me and the handle seems to edge closer to my hand like a jedi sword.
Disdain for culture, refrain from healthy debate.
A sick form of draconian rhetoric.
This man rid us of the new milleniums symbol of terror.
You´ll vote for a miserable old fashioned bigot with his hand on his purse or his mind up in kolob.
There´ll be no mercy for you.
The grinding stone is the only movement that gives me comfort as you lie about the only man who cared about your country.
A man who had to accept insult, a man who sculpted an acceptable future from the blackened boulders of a redneck who opened Iraq to every extremist in the middle east.
You´ll vote for the nobles full of words and platitudes who´d send your sons to war and their´s to university.
You´ll vote for the illusion of perfection, rightwing pig pens.
Let me vent ungrateful clowns, with your hate of knowledge and intellect.
Lard and pills and predictable hate speech.
Here´s my rage and it´s aimed at your ignorance.
For when you start becoming a weight on the world...
Maybe we´ll send you to guantanamo...
Right is right. And you´re not.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário