quarta-feira, 7 de março de 2012

Face in question

Sit back and tell yourself it can´t be true.
The image I conjured in your mind so foreign, that hint of disgust sparks sarcasm when we discuss it.
Sit back and bathe in the standards that conditioned your existance.
If not for a small stain in your mind "brainwashed".
Question this little insight I had the gall to share.
That breached conventions sentiment and reached your fears.
Early assumptions of good and bad that molded your conscience before you could even walk.
Meet my eyes again with contempt, deride my notions of compassion.
Some rule with no exceptions escapes your lips to justify everything you can´t explain.
Some hard fact that would break under truths weight.
And delight radiates between my lobes just to see your face in question.
Maybe you´ll wake.
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário