quarta-feira, 7 de março de 2012

Want this blade(fucking possesed)

I´ve been hiding it. Knock up and down anger in my chest.
I´ve been holding it though I´m planning to give it back in double.
Fraudulent games spend my life away, if I don´t burn them they´re going to blind my path to certain harmony.
It´s come to my attention and stand before me bear all, bear all.
Insistance has never been me, so you force it curiously looking at my blade.
And as I present it the worry washes your face so clean of that dirty smirk my man.
Foresee the lashing out of every little piece of anger that´s been crowding me.
You want this blade in you, i´d give it with love, like a repugnant don juan sir.
You want to give up on the world with your apathy and tell me how I should to, suck this blade please fellow.
Prepare to bleed chap, it´s been a long time coming.
Old fashioned nothing buy this diamond buy this shine buy your beliefs for a sunday morning dime.
I´m here with the conscience clear, premeditating.
We can dig the hole before you sting like a last living camel in the desert sort of thing.
I´ll even lick the first drop ritualistic, lil´nostalgias to keep your adrenaline up before you lose your life.
I´ll put the demon that has become you out of it´s misery.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário