terça-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2012

Global warming can´t melt this.


Global warming melt this.

There´s fallout on the wind in years to come perhaps the will to
mock will desintegrate.
The voice of a sunless summer, towing the decades
...
behind a carbon stain the size of tokyo.

It gasps and i sing to the last of the earths plantlife.
Strolling to where the rivers dry up, where the discolour
meets the sand.

It booms and attempts to curse the oceans,
the sea, the brine spill indeed.
Let not it´s voice kill every pretty plankton
of some hearing disease.

It wraps around cities as it does my hand.
Coiling up still no tone of pity.
Strangling those vertical legacies
tangling into the veins of my voicebox.

I become a part of this scourge my blood
transforms into hard metal
from liquid to solid and vice versa.
I become the voice.
It runs down motorways like thick tar rapidly.

I Consume every path every dead concrete
artery every street.
Howling like a polar wolf, wailing ice
toward the equator.
an ocean freeze my hard hitting arctic tsunami´s
frozen scold is my shout,
my antarctic stomach belches blizzards.

I can cool global warming with this verse
just let me discover what love is first.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário