sexta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2012

The man who dared

Judge me
It was a man who judged me,
oh woman they don´t pretend such perfection.
They can see,
even men don´t bear.
Did you think I couldn´t hear?
Pretend your perfection.
Judge me for not coming close!
Let your own desires roast.
For you play perfect like some easy game.
What kind of son of a bitch did you find?
One day i´ll be so noble(I think not)
but for now i´ll be as treacherous as my mind.
Envious that not much knocks around up in yours.
Such a son of a bitch,
No she was a queen and i´d take the needle of this life´s stitch.
Throw this blame like gasoline on me,
as if you were flowering to find a culprit.
No you are as mundane as the factory that owns you pal.
Have the courage to insult me to my face for I shall.
(The very women who should judge me reserved the right, it was a man)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário