terça-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2012

Welcome fire, drought, I

Prefer to see it for yourself.
Open my chest, you see paper.
Walk down my street,
You on a vine like grapes.

Open my courage,
the flame catches, i´m alight.
You attempt to send the message.
Damnation is under my foot suffocating.

Break a piece of me off, it joins back on.
The end of all trials, slam that hammer down.
I´m as willful as the dusk mosquito.
Choking evil for now.

Tear me apart,
yet i´m the wolf.
Read between my literary dining.
The thick skin on me, the hint of me
like wine.

Far away from where your fantasy land burns.
 You put the matches in my hand.
The rare cure was thrown into the blaze.
The remedy some would sell their souls for.

Reckless is the manner I maintain the flames.
Dry wood and tyres, not a drop of sweat.

look at me like a puppy,
Yet i´m the wolf.
Put down the axe
when you could have finished the dream job.

Settle again your vision on some sweet fest.
The mind clouds with notions of well tucked in nests.
It all lights up like tinder.
Welcome fire, welcome me, thunder.
I the summer drought spark yearner.

Stretch me out like a scarecrow.
I touch your emotions like cheese in a hot ovens glow.
Drying up your muddy pond heart, beg for irrigation.
Throw meat to the hungry eels now wrything for salvation,
wallowing in the slops where you tried to drown me.
The wet clay dries and cracks now simmering, zero humidity

Suppose you forget,
pretend i´m some far off airport ablaze.
Suppose the game without burning
will it force you onto flame, oh my incendiary ways
These dancing sparks in them is a sizzling grace

Ostentation won´t quench your thirst
or feed your crops as they wilt for the worst.
throw your penny into the well
each brick whispering for you to let it go.
A flock of thirsty birds, ragged wings overhead
in the summer sky they form an adorable omen,
their droppings ruin your new dress.
Made flammable and familiar strangely blessed.
No longer a foreigner for fire´s sacred quest

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário