terça-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2012

Libra breathes

Cross the short thin threads of limited telepathy.
Romanticism sparks hope in the female psyche.
 
Though I´ve been coloured by the night
and your girlfriend´s opinions.
 You ponder on your pillow if i´m that
one in a million.
 
And the many faces in noone I confide,
the ideals, secrets and subtle power
I decide to hide from you.
 
Through them all you see me by,
Your mind calls me like the gull of creation´s cry.
Fall muse to me, watch this platform that
a mystic like me fell from.
 
Watch me climb back on.
Twins have pointed.
Fish and crabs have annointed.
Fall muse to me, be the salt the sea things sprinkled.
 
With a bull charge hear Libra breathing.
As if for the very first time innocence were leaving.
Scorpions clap and have my back, as I spin words into
the cosmos´ fine weave.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário