domingo, 16 de dezembro de 2012

Il comportamento(ill behaviour,no-translation)

Behave.(pontifical incense)

Smack the pope with the head of the priest.
throw me into the dungeon full of cold rigid nuns.
If I survive open the gates of the church.
I´ll be in flames to light all the candles.
Burn the truth connecting the world to a screen of
illusions that match their assumptions.

Beat the bishop with a pregnant nun until he falls and faints.
Then godly sir chain me to the convent gates
where me and the animal inside can watch
virtue rehearse.
The graceful sanctimonious oh how you leap like deer,
Mount your inquisition I can smell your incense fear.
I won´t behave.
 
(Roughly in portuguese)
Bate papa com uma cabeça do padre.
Me jogar no calabouço cheia de freiras frias.
Se eu sobrivivesse abre as portas da igreja.
Vou estar em chamas para ascender todas as suas velas.

E vou queimar a verdade,
ligando o mundo como uma tela.
 
Bate bispo com a freira gravida até que caia e desmaia.
Me accorentar nas portas de convento,
para assistir virtude ensaiar.
Eu estou com fome.
Nunca vou me conformar.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário