sábado, 11 de maio de 2013

Integrity´s number


Do a number on your integrity

Courage shapes me as i wake to the world
Clear eyes to see the swift swooping accusations
you send my way
... trying to do a number on what I have to say

Honesty rounds me off
leaves me with the face I have
Search for clues within it
There´s no truth that lying hands can grab

Dissuade me from greatness
use me as a ladder
there´s no longer any fat
As you fall and empty bladder

Do a number on me if you dare
Moral judgement well impaired
I turn the clock forward round
To when your lies and spite are found there

Overcome this integrity
Oh the deception grows
your mind can´t keep up
You fell in your own unlucky hole

What a web you´ve spun
But you are not the spider
we have seen your thread
You as a lier with nowhere to bed nowhere to hide

You´d do a number on me godforgiving
No confession chamber will fit your damned living

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário