quinta-feira, 16 de maio de 2013

Will power

Will power

Will I have the power to attract the rest of this years goodness.
For Will I keep going until the great beauty is mine praytell
I will a great new beauty near one that´s bound to do me well
Will I get exactly what I´ve been willing for so long now

Deaf ears the heavens simply watch but don´t listen today
Well I´d trade alot to hold someone like the one I´ve willed
I will get there eventually I hear them say
If I still pray and hope everyday will pretty baskets lay empty on my doorstep

I will it all and I´ll take it slowly when it walks into my life.
Will I complain at the trials it takes just to get a reply
I will not be a failure or a success in other´s eyes
I´ll be the kind of man who sees life after each try.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário