sexta-feira, 31 de maio de 2013

Leave the cantina

Lateness life´s behind the time
The bar is full of foolish liquid capped
and waitress eyes watch it absorb
coloured clothes and hats

Pack and unpack shave the mustache
follow the itinery take a swig
A train stops for sabotage
The undercover local pulled along by pigs

between the pines a banana plantation
A sniper in the undergrowth
I´m late for the hours exploitation
Time table and train I forgot both

I need to kick it out
somewhere where snow is feared
For I´m late by years the conscience shouts
The clouds resent me and rain won´t be shared

Pack it up you have five minutes running hyper
The clock ticks and you need to leave the cantina under duress
Mexican pig farmers and mercenary snipers
Time falls out of the bottle and assists forgetfulness

All await disappointed as I could not arrive
I couldn´t pack my bags and catch the train
Wrist watch leaves such stains when it´s deprived
I wanted to survive the cantina by remaining sane


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário