sábado, 11 de maio de 2013

Pleasure in plenty

Go and get it
Toward being a bigger man
That´s where I´m sent
What is meant
Who I am

Shopfront attendants search for products
Go after unconvinced bucks
comission earned luck
hourglass sand

Pay me no mind young woman fit
Just go out the back and get it
Make a sale no regretting
Hobby life brands

I see fear in their eyes I´m the intruder
In a funny way it´s translated rude
She turns her head to exclude
As I imagine her nude
alas bland

So I say go and get it you two bit useless wench
It´s me on on top of you over a clean bench
Ankle to the inner thigh shameless drench
Go and get it while I try to make a dent
My love elevates BUT doesn´t pay rent
Stays erect in the folds is not a tent
Indoor outdoor pleasure in plenty

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário