sábado, 25 de maio de 2013

I´ve got a apple for you too

Put your nose to the sky
Stand on the bridge and ignore me as I pass by
Snob me with excrement in your attitude
snob me good as I go past

You´re a silver dollar
a silver spoon waiting for a fat earner
and a lucky baby child
You´re a righteous spender

I´m in a tree still looking down on you
Turn your head away when you see me coming
Avoid me quick wow consequence thick in you!
You´re a sweet half grand hooker

So powder your nose tan your flesh elevate it on
those dozen heel shoes
get the pickup line cut it with the scissors
god made your mouth with

Yes snob me with style
work on your accent
Your princess guile
and your heart bulging with denial

I´ve got an apple for you shiny and ripe like your clothes are new
It´s the right shape but sadly it sits alone under a desk
In a class where the only thing students learn
is the shape of your tits!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário