sexta-feira, 31 de maio de 2013

Positively vase like

This vase shouldn´t be empty
sunday morning surprises
humble worry from some well fed head
That head shouldn´t be empty

A giggle I placed in her mouth
let me know she was healthy
Optimism pushing me up a level
She drove tolerance and understanding

Chest empty as the vase is
medicine out of reach
wanting ever present the sticky residue on her skin
All I do is teach

Hearts mushy balloons
waiting to be played with
They shouldn´t be empty though
No surprises sunday morning the cold face of a glacier

A hollow glacier melting at my excitement
The timer counting down
ghosts have nestled
each one more haunted by me

I loved once and that vase was full
There´s a hole in the earth that desires me
Awaits me trusts I´ll fall for it
Yet I will not fill it till the heart and vase are overflowing.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário