sábado, 18 de maio de 2013

Peter puritanical scapegoat finder

Peter catholic market garden
Holzbach, herbst ist voll und stärk
Und tritt ich ohne heimat.

Bald and edgy Peter had some theories
So well coated in insinuation
impossible to interpret
between the rows something made sense

No artificial herbi- fungi- pesti-cide
but an enemy had to be established
And an innuendo well cared for
Peter From Holzbach

Email doesn´t exist
And i´m as foreign as the disease
taking over your mind
read Albert schweizer aloud

And look at me as if I was the devil
it´s a natural earth I want it too
Du blödderkopf wissen sie echt garnichts?
The only thing dirty on me is the soil on my hands

And I worshipped the smell of it
the freedom of it
the good bacteria
the planting until the harvest

And you insulted me with pomp
derided me like a mealy bug before the spray
All that was missing from your expression
was your schutzstaffel aufzug.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário