sábado, 11 de maio de 2013

Mother that raised


The mother that raised me

A struggle of the mind
A force of the will she carried with her
To bring me into the world
... A son such as me

Out into the light i was thrown
her and god conspired
Into doctors hands screaming
Slapped down and cut away from flesh

Love coloured years
with her understanding
her real care
Love formed my conscience

The mother that raised me
Brought me around from some other plane
To give me a taste of the earth
To give me it´s wells and ills

When she was the centre of the world
I faltered knowing a cushion would be there
When I fall today the concrete´s flavour is full
And her kind words distant

Has she created what should aspire as rather
The portrait and the essence of a future father?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário