quinta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2014

By the roadside

I have mustered faith
to get through the trees
So many faces are trapped in the bark
So many leaves fall like fingers and hands gesturing quitting

The train may have passed
The last car may have left
I'll make my way parallel to the roadside
In the rose gardens

Thoughts like petals
No thorns today
Aroma and color
All I wish you, all I want for you is peace, here I am

The high flying pass me, glass and palm wave
Grinning let them grin, forgiveness I fought to know and send
space for love in the heart to buy me an afterlife
Permission I was given to accept

up ahead there's a war to win
But I'm not there, I'm in the grass
My silly mistakes the eternal jokes the socially prepared laugh, day minds chanting
While I just play for a few centuries after knowing you

I'll just play by the roadside
On my wait, after my life gave it's multitude of sensations and emotions
those cars just pass me by, faces I once knew
People told me they were important

And here I reside among roses that hide children's smiles
Death put me into a place so calm and colorful
A humble place next to the roadside
A place without lies

Pain was my fertilizer, my beloved rose garden blooms
So that when you go, I'll have a place for you too.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário