terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2014

Temperature of passion


Emotion bursts out
 the heat of words sends her walking off
 Feel so much of that temperature of passion
 Off she goes the heat of our words and the day

 Enough love
 For there´s a dam of good feeling
 endless good feeling toward her
 I beg to only remember the embrace

 Me and my thoughts about her sunny person
 Me wrapped in her hair attempting to enter her dreams
 forgetting my troubles and reminding myself
 Of this woman who has chosen to love

 Quick forgiveness but the day boils our patience
 our heads together drops of love in the sweat
 our cheeks and closing distance to kiss
 the Sunshine knows her with me now

 Move, run from me if you will, but run back
 your skin your heart and your words
 massage my existence
 stand in front of me, a true woman's smile

 Let us meet water together
 new drops over us to clean and bless
 sometimes tangled emotions accumulate confusion, creating such a mess
 Yet you are the one I love, and more than that is irrelevant

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário