domingo, 19 de outubro de 2014

Heroin lazy

Your forearm not as tight
Fat has banded together
Accumulated
On the street corner dealing complacency

Down in front of the T.V doing some of that
Life dreams come true in the imagination
Early rising long days far from the horizon
When push comes to shove which it doesn't

Do I envy you fair air pusher
yes I do
even if you are addicted to nonaction
And here's how

Despite your conforming to a complete lack of effort
You know how to live, to smile and to inspire
Your love of life lightens my heart
Your ability to find fun in every moment destroys negativity

You are incredibly saintly however much addicted to couch potatoing
And no one seems to see the insanity of the world from such a view as you do
memorable friend do I judge you?
Maybe I do, but the best part of me envies you too.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário