segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2014

The one you love

Emotion bursts out
the heat of words sends her walking off
Feel so much
Off she goes the heat of words and the day

Enough love
For there´s a dam of good feeling
endless good feeling for her
I beg to only remember the embrace

Me and my thoughts about her sunny thoughts
Me wrapped in her hair
forgetting my troubles and reminding myself
One woman has chosen to love this

Quick forgiveness
our heads together
our cheeks and closing distance to kiss
the Sunshine knows her with me now

Move run from me and run back
your skin your heart and your words
massaging my existance
stand infront of me, real smile

Let us meet water together
new drops over us
emotions are tangled and accumulating confusion
No you are the one i love, more than that is irrelevant

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário